Sunday, November 2, 2008

A Home Alone Halloween

Greetings! I know that all of you are dying to know what Caiden was for Halloween! He was a Nascar Race Driver! Isn't he cute? In Redlands there is a festival in Old Town Redlands on State Street. It's one of those cute places that you see in movies where the trees are so big and tall that they canopy over the streets. There are cute Delis and Stationary stores- great for window shopping. They keep twinkle lights on the tress year around and hold a farmers market every Thursday night where you can buy fresh fruits, vegetables and all kinds of stuff! The City gives candy to all of the little shops at this time of year, so that they can hand it out to the trick-or-treaters. My good friend Katie and I took our kids this year. It was really nice because they get everything started at 3 in the afternoon, so we didn't have to take our toddlers out at night time. The array of costumes was fabulos! We had a lot of fun, and Caiden has enough candy to last him till Halloween of next year! Katie's twins, Madylin and Morgan, were M&M's...cute huh?

3 comments:

Lund Family said...

I bet Justin was sad he missed Halloween with you guys. Sounds like you had fun though! I bet Caiden loved it. I know what you mean about getting so much candy it will last you until next year. My kids went to 2 "trunk or treats" not to mention door to door trick or treating!

Lund Family said...

Sorry to leave two comments, but how is your pregnancy going? When are you due? April? I am really excited for you!

ScennyLloyd said...

Im so sure Ashley apologizes even in her blog comments...Anyway that is too cute a Nascar driver. My dad would be so proud. I want to see pics.