Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Sleep...Who needs it! Not me!



I'm too sleepy to write anything really deep... sorry. Not only have I been up with the baby every night, but Caiden got really sick, threw up 5 times, and I have been helping Leo save the Unicorn (Little Einsteins) ever since. My poor Bubbas! (The song of the Unicorn is Caiden's favorite episode... at this point I'm not sure if DVR is a blessing or a curse). Maybe I can talk Cade into rescuing the instrument fairies (also little Einsteins) after this episode, just to switch things up!

P.S. "There is no charge for awesomeness!" (Name that quote!)

4 comments:

Katie said...

That is a great picture of Caide!

Katie said...

Oh yeah and sorry he's sick and you aren't getting enough sleep! Hope he gets over it soon.
I totally know what episode you are talking about- I like the Unicorn song, but I'm sure I'd be sick of it as well!

Cam and Chelle said...

Yikes! SO sorry you're lacking in the sleep dept! As for KFP, we ALL love that movie!! Hope things slow down soon and you get a good rest!

RCA said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/merk-catokan-terbaik