Saturday, January 31, 2009

Marshmallows for Breakfast!

Do you ever have one of those days.... where your house is a mess, your child a pill and you feel like people should be carrying you around on a fluffy pillow because you feel too pregnant to function? You know, those days where you have to call your neighbor to come help you push your car to the nearest gas station... it's one of those days...

So, while my cute work-aholic hubby takes off to an extra Saturday training (yippee!) I get to stay home with Monster Cade who has decided that he's going to have a bad day today too. What's a alcohol free mom to do? After Caiden had cried for 20 minutes non-stop, I decided it was time to have marshmallows for breakfast! Don't worry, I made it healthy...I threw some craisins in there too, and some watered down pomegranate mango 100% juice with anti-oxidentes or whatever... see, healthy. Just watch how Caiden's frown turns upside down...







So what do YOU do on days like this???

4 comments:

Wendy said...

great post christy. i love the in-between picture when he is trying not to smile =)

Katie said...

Very cute play-by-play pictures! He's such a good little scowler. Sorry you had a bad day ) : Tomorrow will be better!

Lisa said...

Sorry about the bad day! I love the cute pouty pictures! I just had to tell you what a great photographer you are! The photos of the twins in curlers on Katie's blog are adorable!

Charis said...

Christy!
I love that you have a blog and your comment about being an "alcohol free mom" was hysterical I just love it and I love you too. How far along are you anyways?