Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Hiyah!!



So my mom has always played this "hiyah!" game with us since we were kids. If she was going to attack with a pillow, she would say "hiyah" before it hit us. Well, she taught Cade the phrase and he has gone to town with it. He will go grab a towel that I am going to grab and before he releases it to me there's a "Hiyah!" in there. If we have a pillow fight, many "Hiyah's" are said. Well, the other day, Caiden was in the corner of his room and I heard him saying "Hiyah" with a little more emotion and feeling. When I took a peek at what he was Karate chopping, I noticed he was bearing down and that his face was red... (yes, you are reading this correctly) apparently saying "Hiyah" helps Caden go pooh as well!

Now if you have noticed, I like having theme songs to match my blog. Unfortunately, the Diarrhea song is not offered on the playlist.com website. So as you read this, you can just hum to yourself "when you're walking down the hall and you hear something fall, DIARRHEA! DIARRHEA! When you're sliding into first and you feel a big burst DIARRHEA, DIARRHEA!" (sorry, that's the only song about #2 that I know of). So you'll have to settle for Brad Paisley's "I'm still a guy."

(gross! Who puts stuff like this on their blog??)

3 comments:

Katie said...

Seriously it's like I wrote that last line myself! Who DOES that?!

ScennyLloyd said...

And I would just like to add...hmmhmm...when your climbing up a latter and you feel something splatter, well you get the idea. Next time give the poor kid a little privacy.

Shelby said...

Oh Connie....Christy, no wonder you have issues, your mom's effection was in the form of karate chops. :)