Friday, March 20, 2009

Wanna Bet???



Alright Ladies and Gents! Will you play a little game with me? I was wondering if any of you had any predictions as to when I am going to pop! Right now it feels like it's never going to happen! April 9th (my actual due date) feels so far away! So here's what you need to do: See if you can guess the day that little Miss Tessa Isabel will be born into the world! Whoever gets the closets to the actual date, without going over it (yes, some of the rules originated from the Price is Right), will win a prize! I will send the winner their favorite candy bar! (I thought about Rascal Flatts tickets, a free car, or a life size cardboard cutout of me with my huge belly as seen above in this post...but a candy bar sounds way better to a pregnant chick...) So, before you guess, here are the facts: Caiden was due the on the 12 of January, he came on the 4th. This baby is due on the 9th of April, but the doctor said that the way she measured, it could be more accurate to make her due on the 5th of April. One last rule is that you can't guess a date if someone else has already claimed it! Good Luck! (spouses may participate too!) If I were going to place my guess, it would look something like this:

Christy's Guess:
Reason:
Favorite Candy Bar:

Good Luck!!

11 comments:

Jessica said...

Jessica Fisher(aka the winner)
Due date: april 2nd
Reason: because april 1st would be to funny, too good to be true.
Favorite candy bar:carmello today... i'll just keep you updated on that one!
p.s. despite your silly face in that picture you look so pretty! man you are all belly girl?! any tips for me?

Katie said...

Katie
March 31st
Why? Because I know you'll have this baby the day that I move out of the complex!
SNICKERS (only the regular or king size- no minis because the proportions aren't right) PIcky Picky, I know.

Jist..Rhymer said...

Grandma (Hodge) Nielson is guessing April 4th. She'll take a Pay Day, thank you. The money would come in handy...

ScennyLloyd said...

I get April first!!!! Yes, not only is this girl totally an April fools-day baby but I can do math. Caiden came 8 days early...why not Tessa? Does it have to be a bar? If no Chicks and rabbits please(for a limitted time only, on that is soft and mostly yellow) If yes iguess a crummy old milkyway will do:)

Cam and Chelle said...

Michelle Birch
April 3
I would have chosen April 4th but it was taken. Jace was 8 days early, Campbell was 6... maybe we'll be the same!

Cam and Chelle said...

PS: Oops, my fave candy bar is Reeses Peanut Butter Cups

L said...

Brandielle
March 30th
Cause I was going to choose March 31st but it was taken.
Hmmm...candy bar is tough right now cause I'm not eating candy...can I have the life sized cut out???

Shelby said...

I will take April 5th, but I'm secretly hoping grandma is right about the 4th because that is my b-day!!! I love big hunks, since you can't mail chocolate to AZ w/out it melting!!! By the way, someone please tell Ellen that :0)

JR and Summer said...

April 6th..just because everything else is taken...You look great! Snickers Almond

Lisa said...

Lisa Fisher
Due Date: April 7th
Favorite Candy: Reese Pieces (Not really a bar but still delicious)
Darn! Everything else is taken. But I really do hope you have her before then because I know you're ready!

Wendy said...

Wendy's Guess: April 8th
Reason: because everything else is taken up to that point =)
Candybar: 3 musketeers